Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reese's Ganja? Thanks, Jordan Schafer


"You got your peanut butter on my weed."  "No, mannnnnn, you got your weed on my peanut butter."  Can't wait for the plethora of jokes to follow in the aftermath of former Braves outfielder Jordan Schafer's arrest on charges of marijuana possession and possession of pot-laced peanut butter cups.

The funny part of the story is that the Reese's Ganja (I'm not a pothead, so I hope that's how you spell Ganja) came in a package, and the label told you how much toke power was inside each amalgam of chocolaty-peanuty goodness.  My question is, if pot gives you the munchies as it supposedly does, wouldn't these turn you into Fat Albert in about 18 seconds?

The other big part of the story is that MLB will have this guy address all the players prior to Spring Training next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment